As of this time we are unable to determine when our shows will be due to Covid-19. Please watch our blog for updates as we get them. Shows we will be attending will also show up here as we know them, but that may be as short as weeks out at times.
Tucson: Currently we are awaiting responses from two show fronts to determine if we will be attending Tucson in an official capacity. Please keep an eye on our blog, or our Intagram @nscrystals for updates.